Wednesday 21 December 2011

a winters evening

pic by me :)
There is something about a winter sky that just gets me, I feel I could stare at the clouds for a lifetime. Constantly changing constantly delighting my eyes with the shapes and pictures, my imagination going wild as the story of the clouds unfolds before me. Like a ballet they dance in the sunlight, every second they change, the colour changes from a steel blue to a pink tinge, the pink slowly devours the blue, piece by piece, inch by inch. The clouds fight back getting bigger and braver. They roar up against the pink and purple but fall down in defeat, minute by minute, second by second. The purple turns darker more rich and velvety as the evening before, then comes the lord of the night. The darkness swallows the clouds and sends out his guards to protect the night, as they twinkle and glisten in the moonlight. The stars watch over his lordships reign for they know the battle will once again gear up in the early hours.
 a random ramble by bon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment